- London 020 7067 1500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lady-Gené has experience defending on a broad range of offences including drugs, violence, knife crime, motoring offences and fraud, often representing vulnerable defendants.
Lady-Gené was recently led on a multi-handed trial concerning a large-scale sporting ticket conspiracy to defraud.
She has a busy practice representing clients across the Youth, Magistrates’ and Crown Courts. She is regularly instructed on cases involving drug supply and has a particular interest in representing young defendants charged with serious offences.
Lady-Gené joined Chambers after successfully completing pupillage, during which she assisted in a number of homicide trials as well as a serious sexual offences and kidnapping trial.
Prior to coming to the Bar, Lady-Gené gained experience in international criminal law working at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (The Khmer Rouge Tribunal).
Other experience includes policy, international and comparative research and immigration case work. Lady-Gené is fluent in German and French.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City, University of London
- LLM, European and International Law, University of Amsterdam
- LLB, Law with International Relations, London Metropolitan University
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn (Lord Denning Scholar, 2017)
- Women in Criminal Law
- Criminal Bar Association