Innocent Until Proven Guilty?
A Middle Temple Young Barristers' Association conversation with the UK Bar, an NYC Innocence Project Exoneree and US Attorneys
Date: Thursday 24th September 2020
Time: 19:30 to 21:00
Format: Online Webinar
This Webinar will address the issues of racial profiling, injustices within the Criminal Justice System in the US and the UK, and concerns surrounding the privatisation of prisons.
- Dr Courtenay Griffiths QC, Counsel, 25 Bedford Row
- Leon Lynch, Counsel, 25 Bedford Row
- Susan Friedman, Innocence Project (US)
- Huwe Burton, Exoneree (US)
- Jonathan Moore, Lawyer (US)
To book your place, please click here.