All areas of criminal defence including murder, violence, sexual offences, robbery, dishonesty and drug offences. Experienced in all criminal courts, including Court of Appeal.
Rebecca is regularly instructed in cases concerning complex questions of law with many thousands of pages of served evidence, as well as Unused evidence. She is familiar with having to marshal and organise, and adept at doing so. These cases involve fraud, conspiracy to supply drugs and ammunition, violence and money laundering.
Finalist in the Gray's Inn Mooting Competition and represented Gray's Inn at the Inter-Inn Mooting competition Winner of the College of Law Advocacy competition.
- Criminal Bar Association
- Grays Inn
- Member of the South Eastern Circuit
Reported Notable Cases
- R v Yaryare and Hassan  EWCA Crim 78
- Attorney-General's Ref (No. 34 of 2015)  EWCA Crim 1152
- R v Townsend (2013) EWCA Crim 771
- R v W (2013) 2 Cr.App.R (S) 87
25 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4HD