Nick accepts instructions in all of chambers' practice areas. He regularly acts for clients charged with serious and complex criminal offences.
Nick is a highly-regarded junior practising in all areas of criminal defence. He has experience in matters far exceeding his year of call and is well liked by professional and lay clients alike. He is particularly adept at dealing with legally and factually difficult cases, and in cases involving the analysis of complex documentation.
He has particular expertise in allegations of white collar crime, fraud, corruption, and bribery. Nick has experience in all areas of financial offending, including applications for confiscation, compensation and the disqualification of directors.
- 2013 – 2016 Independent Monitoring Board, HMP Brixton
- BPTC – City, University of London (2015)
- LLB (Hons), Law – City, University of London (2014)
- MA (Hons), English Literature – University of St Andrews (2012)
- 2016 Kalisher Trust Essay Prize
- 2014 Lord Denning Scholar, Lincoln’s Inn
- 2013 Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn
- 2013 Lord Bowen Scholar, Lincoln’s Inn
- Criminal Bar Association
- Young Fraud Lawyer’s Association
- Howard League for Penal Reform