Henry practises in all areas of criminal defence and has extensive advocacy experience, acting both alone and as a led junior.
He is personable and a forceful advocate with particular expertise in cases concerning the large scale supply of drugs and other organised crime, human trafficking, serious violence and firearms. His practice includes representing those accused of sexual offences as well as dishonesty, fraud, complex money laundering and POCA.
Henry has experience working with vulnerable defendants including those suffering with mental health disorders and those accused of gang related crime.
Henry also has experience in regulatory investigations and is currently engaged on a significant and highly sensitive regulatory investigation for a band 1, white collar crime firm. He is dedicated to meticulous case preparation and the building of a defence case strategy. He is level headed and highly suited to the demands of complex and high profile investigations.
Prior to joining 25 Bedford Row in 2014, Henry spent two years as an advocate in the county courts and has previously been engaged as an advisor for Liberty focussing on human rights, actions against the police and abuse of investigatory powers.
- Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
Qualifications and Awards
- Buchanan Prize for outstanding achievement (2012)
- BPTC – outstanding – BPP Law School (2012)
- Law LLB (Hons) King’s College London (2009)
- Winner – Jessup international advocacy competition (2009)
- Finalist – Baker & Mackenzie advocacy competition (2008)