Henry practises in all areas of criminal defence representing clients in the Magistrates’ and Crown court. Prior to pupillage at 25 Bedford Row Henry worked in a client management role at an international events company. More recently, he spent two years as a county court advocate representing clients in civil matters with a focus on housing and debt recovery.
Since graduating he has volunteered as an advisor for Liberty, with a particular focus on human rights and actions against the police. He has assisted youths from under-privileged backgrounds as part of the ‘StreetLaw’ programme. He has undertaken research on the abuse of investigatory powers.
As an undergraduate Henry represented his university in the international Jessup advocacy competition securing the Memorial award. He was also a finalist in the Baker & Mackenzie mooting competition.
Qualifications and Awards
- 2012 Buchanan Prize for outstanding achievement
- 2012 BPTC – outstanding – BPP Law School
- 2009 Law LLB (Hons) King’s College London
- 2009 Winner – Jessup international advocacy competition
- 2008 Finalist – Baker & Mackenzie advocacy competition
- Criminal Bar Association
- Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn