Leading junior and junior Counsel in serious and complex crime, including homicide, firearms, drugs and fraud.
- Co-opted member of the Criminal Bar Association Committee. Working parties include the CBA response to the Clementi Report and reforms of the Probation Service.
- Approved Pupil Supervisor, Middle Temple 2000.
- Chambers Pupillage co-ordinator for 2 years.
- Undertaken advocacy training exercises for the Bar Vocational Course.
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- Criminal Bar Association
- Central London Bar Mess
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Female Fraud Forum