George Carter-Stephenson QC
Specialist defence advocate with a varied and wide ranging practice extending over all types of criminal cases and disciplinary proceedings.
An absolute workhorse who is superb at pretty much everything he does.Chambers UK
Extremely experienced in dealing with highly involved and complex cases, including murder, terrorism and all areas of commercial, corporate and financial crime, incorporating SFO prosecutions and high value confiscation, asset recovery and restraint proceedings.
Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory work includes representing both individual and corporate respondents and high value VAT Tribunal work.
- Criminal Bar Association
- European Criminal Bar Association
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Fraud Lawyers Association (FLA)
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA)