Clementine is a first-six pupil, currently under the supervision of Paul Lazarus.
Clementine joins 25 Bedford Row from Release, where she ran legal-outreach projects at drug and alcohol clinics in London.
Before this, she was a paralegal in the extradition department of a criminal defence firm. She has also worked as a caseworker in public law, challenging decisions made by the Home Office and across the prison estate. Clementine has volunteered at the Prisoners’ Advice Service, and her LLM focused on prison abolition.
Clementine is a member of Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights. In 2019, the Lincoln’s Inn Overseas Placement Fund sponsored her to undertake an internship at Defence for Children International based in Hebron. She has also worked for a charity in Mumbai, assisting the daughters of sex workers in the red-light district of Kamathipura, and has volunteered with the English Collective of Prostitutes.
- Bar Training Course, BPP Holborn (2021)
- LLM in Human Rights Law, Birkbeck, University of London (2020)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (2018)
- BA (Hons) English Literature & American Studies, University of Nottingham (2017)
- Lincoln’s Inn - Lord Denning Scholarship (2020)
- BPP University - Excellence Scholarship (2020)
- Lincoln’s Inn - Overseas Placement Fund (2019)
- University of Nottingham, American Studies - Highest Scoring Essay Prize (2017)
- The Young Fraud Lawyers Association