- London 020 7067 1500
- Email email@example.com
Alex Di Francesco
Alex is a leading criminal junior who defends those accused of serious crime and professional misconduct.
Alex is instructed as leading counsel in cases alleging serious organised crime, financial crime, the distribution of controlled drugs, and modern slavery.
Alex represents professionals before their regulators, interested persons in the Coroner’s Court, and core participants in public inquiries.
He has appeared in the High Court and the Court of Appeal. The Court of Appeal having described his submissions as elegant and persuasive.
- Criminal Bar Association
- South Eastern Circuit
Scholarships and Prizes
- 2012 Middle Temple Keble Advanced International Advocacy Course Scholar
- 2008 Harmsworth Scholar, Middle Temple
- 2007 Lloyd Jacob Memorial Award
- BVC, BPP Law School (2008)
- GDL, BBP Law School (2007)
- MSC, The London School of Economics (2005)
- BA, Birmingham University (2002)