Alex Di Francesco
Alex is a leading criminal junior who has defended those accused of attempted murder, serious sexual offences, modern slavery offences and the industrial supply of controlled substances.
He defends those accused of unlawful violence and sexual offences.
Alex is instructed to represent professionals, including legal professionals, and high profile individuals facing allegations of varying degrees of severity.
He has appeared successfully in the Court of Appeal, his submissions having been described by the Court as ‘elegant and persuasive’.
Alex appears on behalf of interested persons in the Coroners Court and professionals before their respective professional bodies. He has particular expertise in medical fields.
- Member of the Criminal Bar Association
Scholarships and Prizes
- 2012 Middle Temple Keble Advanced International Advocacy Course Scholar
- 2008 Harmsworth Scholar, Middle Temple
- 2007 Lloyd Jacob Memorial Award
- 2008 BVC, BPP Law School
- 2007 GDL, BBP Law School
- 2005 MSC, The London School of Economics
- 2002 BA, Birmingham University