Alex began her First Six Pupillage in October 2023 under the supervision of Dominic Thomas.
Before beginning her pupillage, Alex was a paralegal in the Serious and General Crime department of an eminent criminal defence firm. She has also worked as a mental health paralegal, advocating for the discharge of individuals detained under the Mental Health Act and as a Vocalise volunteer, where she taught prison inmates key debating skills. Alexandra has volunteered at the National Centre for Domestic Violence. Her LLM focused on an analysis of the Modern Slavery Act for which she obtained a Distinction grade.
Alexandra is a member of Women in Criminal Law (WICL) and in March 2023, she joined the WICL Communications sub-committee.
Alexandra is a member of Gray’s Inn and was called to the Bar in July 2021.
- Bar Training Course and LLM, BPP Holborn (2020)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, City University, London (2018)
- BA (Hons) History, King’s College London (2017)
- BPP University - Advocacy Scholarship (2019)
- University of Washington, Study Abroad – Dean’s list for being in the Highest Scoring cohort of students that term (2016)
- Women in Criminal Law
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn