Legal 500 2022 Rankings
25 Bedford Row are delighted to have maintained our position as a Top Tier Set (Tier 1) in our core areas of Crime and Fraud: Crime in the Legal 500 2022. We are further delighted to be recognised as a Top Set in the fields of Business & Regulatory Crime (including global investigations) and International Crime & Extradition.
Reviewed as “one of the best criminal and fraud sets”, with Members of Chambers who “offer a great wealth of experience and expertise”, we have achieved 68 individual rankings, with 10 elevations and two new entrants, across nine practice areas:
- Proceeds of Crime (POCA) and Asset Forfeiture
- Fraud: Crime
- Business and Regulatory Crime (including global investigations)
- International Crime and Extradition
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights (including actions against the police)
- Professional Discipline and Regulatory Law
- Inquests and Inquiries
Our Clerking Team is also recognised, being described as “excellent”, “very communicative and forward thinking. They engage very well and tackle problems straightaway. They are efficient and well mannered.”
Chambers would like to thank all of our clients for their continuing support.
The new edition of the Legal 500 can be accessed by clicking here.