Vida practices in all areas of criminal defence including drugs, violence and public disorder, confiscation and enforcement. Vida has worked on complex and voluminous financial crime cases and developed a reputation for being thorough and having the ability to easily grasp complex cases and areas of law. She is a personable and accessible advocate.
Prior to joining 25 Bedford Row, Vida gained experience in a variety of areas including, education law, community care law and public law. This has provided her with a wealth of knowledge, particularly when dealing with vulnerable clients and has excellent advocacy skills.
Vida has represented clients at tribunals as a Free Representation Unit volunteer and in her role as an Education and Community Care Paralegal at a national solicitor firm.
Vida is the Founder of Inspiring Youth Achievement, a charity which aims to encourage, support and inspire young people to achieve their ambitions.
Qualifications and Awards
- 2016 Shelford Scholarship, Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- 2015 Inspiring Youth Achievement, Haringey Partnership Award
- 2012 Hardwicke Entrance Award, Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- 2011 Sir Henry Barber Scholarship, University of Birmingham
- 2011 University of Birmingham, LLB Law (First Class)
- Criminal Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn