Vida practices in all areas of criminal defence with a particular interest in legally complex cases. Vida has worked on complex and voluminous financial crime cases and developed a reputation for being thorough and having the ability to easily grasp complex cases and areas of law. She is a personable and accessible advocate.
Prior to joining 25 Bedford Row, in 2017 as a third six pupil, Vida completed pupillage in-house in Crime and Education Law. She worked as a paralegal at a national law firm practising in the areas of Education, Community Care and Public Law and was assigned with her own caseload with regards to Education.
Vida is the Founder/Trustee of Inspiring Youth Achievement, which aims to support, encourage and inspire young people achieve their ambitions. The charity is also established in Ghana and undertakes work supporting young people in orphanages with their education and providing additional support.
Qualifications and Awards
- 2019 Rising Star Award (Chambers), UK Diversity Legal Award
- 2016 Shelford Scholarship, Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- 2012 Hardwicke Entrance Award, Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- 2011 Sir Henry Barber Scholarship, University of Birmingham
- 2011 University of Birmingham, LLB Law (First Class)
- Member of Social Mobility Committee, Criminal Bar Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- Criminal Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn