Tom Price QC
Criminal defence at all levels up to and including murder, serious sexual offences, serious fraud and serious drug offences. In addition, Tom Price is experienced in inquests, and police disciplinary proceedings, having been involved amongst others in cases involving death in custody and discipline proceedings in relation to Stoke Newington Police Station.
Leaves no stone unturned in the defence of his clients.Legal 500
Following the success of his lectures on the jury system in St Petersburg and Moscow in 2012, Tom Price QC has been invited back to St Petersburg to lecture on ' Raising professional skills of lawyers in business crime cases'.The lectures will be to Russian lawyers specialising in business crime and in association with the University of St Petersburg.They are the precursor to a training course and bi-lateral programme which is to be organised with the assistance of Tom Price and Rob Brown of Corker Binning.
- Tom is an advocacy trainer at Inner Temple, training barristers in all areas of court practice procedure and presentation. He is also the Head of Pupillage and an integral part in the intense internal training programme we provide.
- Recently Tom has provided external lectures in relation to disclosure, hidden assets, tactical approaches when defending and abuse of process
- Criminal Bar Association
- Advocacy trainer for Inner Temple
- South Eastern Circuit
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Fraud Lawyers Association (FLA)
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA)