Adrian Eissa QC
Adrian advises and represents companies and individuals in a broad range of criminal and regulatory investigations and proceedings. These include, but are not limited to, the following areas: complex fraud , money laundering, insider trading, bribery, civil and criminal confiscation and restraint proceedings, Health and Safety , large scale drug conspiracies , sexual offences, and private prosecutions.
Appointed Recorder of the Crown Court in 2012
Adrian is the co author of the following publications:
- “Fraud: A Practitioners Handbook” published 2014 by Bloomsbury Professional.
- “Confiscation: A Practitioners Handbook”published 2011 by Bloomsbury Professional
- Editor to Bloomsbury Online in the field of Fraud, Corporate and General Crime.
- 2015 Winner of Legal Awards "Best for Money Laundering & Asset Forfeiture" in the - UK
- 2015 Winner of the "Excellence in White Collar Crime UK" Award - Corporate Live Wire Awards.
- 2015 Winner "White Collar Barrister of the Year" Award - Global Law Experts and recommended as their exclusive White Collar Crime law expert in England.
- 2015 Winner "White Collar Crime Barrister of the Year"; Lawyer Monthly
- 2013 Anti-Money Laundering Barrister of the Year: Acquisition International Legal Awards
Recommended as a leading junior in crime in Chambers and Partners 2015 in which he is said to be "great with clients and pure class in court."
Earlier editions included the following comments:
'Adrian Eissa is highly rated by his peers for his “command in court,” presentation skills, client rapport, and for being “very bright and very good with clients.”
"A frequent choice …. for the more difficult criminal cases and mixes complex fraud and POCA case with general crime.”
- Elected member of the Inner Temple Bar Liaison Committee 2015
- Qualified as a mediator
- Qualified and authorised to accept instructions on a Direct Access basis.
- Criminal Bar Association
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates
- Member of the Fraud Lawyers Association