Adrian Eissa QC
Adrian advises and represents companies and individuals in a broad range of criminal and regulatory investigations and proceedings. These include, but are not limited to, the following areas: complex fraud, money laundering, insider trading, bribery, civil and criminal confiscation and restraint proceedings, Health and Safety, large scale drug conspiracies, sexual offences, and private prosecutions.
Appointed Recorder of the Crown Court in 2012 (authorised to conduct serious sexual offences trials).
Adrian is the co-author of the following publications:
- Contributor "The Proceeds of Crime" by Millington and Sutherland Williams 5th Ed published 2018 by Oxford University Press (Chapters on Civil Recovery).
- Case commentary for Criminal Law Week 2019.
- “Fraud: A Practitioners Handbook” published 2014 by Bloomsbury Professional.
- “Confiscation: A Practitioners Handbook”published 2011 by Bloomsbury Professional
- Editor to Bloomsbury Online in the field of Fraud, Corporate and General Crime.
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors European Conference: Civil Recovery Under Part V POCA.
- The Anti Money Laundering Professionals Forum 14th Annual Conference: Master Class in Unexplained Wealth Orders.
- Proprietary Information and the Protection of Corporate Secrets UCL.
- 2015 Winner of Legal Awards "Best for Money Laundering & Asset Forfeiture" in the - UK
- 2015 Winner of the "Excellence in White Collar Crime UK" Award - Corporate Live Wire Awards.
- 2015 Winner "White Collar Barrister of the Year" Award - Global Law Experts and recommended as their exclusive White Collar Crime law expert in England.
- 2015 Winner "White Collar Crime Barrister of the Year"; Lawyer Monthly
- 2013 Anti-Money Laundering Barrister of the Year: Acquisition International Legal Awards
Ranked as a Leading Tier 1 Silk in Crime, Fraud and Proceeds of Crime and Asset Forfeiture- Legal 500 2018
Proceeds of Crime and Asset Forfeiture - Tier 1
'Pragmatic and client-focussed, with an enviable knowledge of confiscation law and procedure'
Fraud - Tier 1
'A very charismatic and human jury advocate'
Crime - Tier 1
'Very dependable and approachable, he is a knowledgable advocate too'.
Recommended as a Leading Silk in Crime in Chambers & Partners 2019
- Qualified as a mediator
- Qualified and authorised to accept instructions on a Direct Access basis.
- Criminal Bar Association
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates
- Member of the Fraud Lawyers Association