Adrian Eissa QC
Adrian advises and represents companies and individuals in a broad range of criminal and regulatory investigations and proceedings. These include, but are not limited to, the following areas: complex fraud , money laundering, insider trading, bribery, civil and criminal confiscation and restraint proceedings, Health and Safety , large scale drug conspiracies , sexual offences, and private prosecutions.
Appointed Recorder of the Crown Court in 2012 (authorised to conduct serious sexual offences trials)
Adrian is the co author of the following publications:
- “Fraud: A Practitioners Handbook” published 2014 by Bloomsbury Professional.
- “Confiscation: A Practitioners Handbook”published 2011 by Bloomsbury Professional
- Editor to Bloomsbury Online in the field of Fraud, Corporate and General Crime.
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors European Conference: Civil Recovery Under Part V POCA
- The Anti Money Laundering Professionals Forum 14th Annual Conference: Master Class in Unexplained Wealth Orders
- 2015 Winner of Legal Awards "Best for Money Laundering & Asset Forfeiture" in the - UK
- 2015 Winner of the "Excellence in White Collar Crime UK" Award - Corporate Live Wire Awards.
- 2015 Winner "White Collar Barrister of the Year" Award - Global Law Experts and recommended as their exclusive White Collar Crime law expert in England.
- 2015 Winner "White Collar Crime Barrister of the Year"; Lawyer Monthly
- 2013 Anti-Money Laundering Barrister of the Year: Acquisition International Legal Awards
Ranked as a Leading Tier 1 Silk in Crime, Fraud and Proceeds of Crime and Asset Forfeiture- Legal 500 2018
Proceeds of Crime and Asset Forfeiture - Tier 1
'Pragmatic and client-focussed, with an enviable knowledge of confiscation law and procedure'
Fraud - Tier 1
'A very charismatic and human jury advocate'
Crime - Tier 1
'Very dependable and approachable, he is a knowledgable advocate too'.
Recommended as a Leading Silk in Crime in Chambers & Partners 2019
- Co-opted member of the Inner Temple Bar Liaison Committee 2018
- Qualified as a mediator
- Qualified and authorised to accept instructions on a Direct Access basis.
- Criminal Bar Association
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association
- Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates
- Member of the Fraud Lawyers Association