- London 020 7067 1500
- Email email@example.com
Bribery & Corruption
We provide pragmatic solutions and expert advice to individuals and businesses, both in the regulated sector and more widely on all issues relating to alleged bribery and corruption. We were involved in offering expert advice on this new legislation from its inception.
- 25 Bedford Row has provided expert defence focused advice on the Bribery Act 2010 since its inception.
- We have acted in several recent cases involving major allegations of corruption with our members frequently instructed at or prior to arrest.
- We have experience in working alongside foreign lawyers thereby providing a “team approach” to these important issues.
- Recent years have seen a growing risk to businesses and employees of criminal liability for “sanctions busting” offences. Our members advise in a number of highly technical areas on whether conduct risks breaching any of national and international regulations in force.
- Through an extensive network of contacts throughout the world, we are able to provide the earliest possible advice and assistance in foreign jurisdictions.
- We offer compliance and procedural advice on the Bribery Act 2010 including providing organisations with business specific corporate audits, to ensure you have in place adequate anti-corruption procedures. We then offer tailor made training, due diligence and compliance tool-kits.
- We offer a rapid response service to assist with interpretation of the Act, advice on risk, potential breaches, systems failures and self-referral.
- Our clients can be assured of the highest quality of advice and representation in this area.
Growth in its serious fraud and business crime practice is a testament to its reputation for advocacy and advisory services of the highest quality