Sebastian Gardiner is a leading junior in chambers and a trial specialist with a wealth of experience in defence work. He is consistently instructed in all areas of serious crime, predominantly allegations of murder, large scale drug supply and importation cases as well as major fraud offences. Recommended in Chambers and Partners 2016.
He has developed a particular expertise in offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act and in dealing with phone and cell site data, and works closely with phone data analysts and cell site experts in that regard. He has been involved some of the largest drugs cases in the UK.
He has successfully represented clients in the Court of Appeal and advises on appeal regularly.
He was recently elected onto the executive of the criminal bar association to represent the profession, and was previously the chairman of the crime group the Society of Labour Lawyers
Recommended as a leading junior in crime in Chambers UK
- Lectured on various aspects of Misuse of Drugs Act 
- Edited publication for RELEASE and other organisations.
- In house lectures on Criminal Procedures and Investigations Act , and Criminal Justice Act .
- Criminal Bar Association
- Society of Labour Lawyers
- The Howard Reform League
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)