Daniel is a personable and pro-active advocate who acts on behalf of individuals and companies facing criminal charges, especially in financial and business crime. He is regularly instructed on behalf of professionals.
- Jessup International Moot Court Competition - Regional Champion & International Finalist
Texas and Washington, D.C.
- Open Society Justice Initiative - Legal Internship (Khmer Rouge Tribunal)
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Office of the Federal Public Defender - Internship
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association (YFLA)
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA)
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Criminal Bar Association (CBA)